KisMAC Version 0.3.3 (02/07/2011)
Changes Since 0.3.2
- Set Airport Active Mode as default driver if there is no driver set. Set CoreLocation as default GPS if no GPS is set.
- Redirect logs to ~/Library/Logs/KisMAC.log
- Reduce logging activity with active airport driver.
- Fix Crashes in USB drivers.
- Fix possible crash when a color had not yet been set for a network.
- Fix Crash when network had no GPS location.
- Fix possible crash when CoreLocation is initialized twice
- Basic support for joining networks. Does not yet include WPA or WPA2.
- Various crash fixes